WiFi technology wirelessly communicates with PosiSoft.net, downloads software updates, and provides access the PosiTest AT-A stored measurement data using standard web browsers.
PosiTest AT-A WiFi features allow users to wirelessly...
Browsing WiFi connected PosiTest AT-A instruments
The PosiTest AT-A's built-in mass storage drive can be accessed from any WiFi enabled device using a standard web browser.
To access the PosiSoft Mobile Drive using your device's web browser...
- Ensure the PosiTector Advanced gage and smart device or computer are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Type the IP address found within the PosiTector Advanced Connect > WiFi > Information menu into the web browser address bar.
- Select the USBMS link as shown in the illustration below. This will provide you with direct wireless access to the PosiTest AT-A's PosiSoft Drive.
HTML formatted batch report
The PosiTest AT-A's PosiSoft Drive contains the following...
- HTML formatted reports for each batch
- Simple preformatted reports open in web browser
- example: index.html
- Comma-delimitted text (.txt) files for each batch
- Ideal for importing into database or spreadsheet software
- example: readings.txt
- Easy to parse format - ideal for software developers
- example: B00001_0743555_20160506_065739.json
- Screen captures (captured using the PosiTest AT-A's keypad)
- Quickly capture screens for inclusion in reports and record keeping
Remotely view the live display of a working instrument
View the PosiTest AT-A's display using a web browser. The live display updates every couple of seconds.
- Type link into browser: http://ip_address_of_instrument:8080/screen.php